You may notice things are starting to look a little different in our videos, webinars, and our social media channels. That’s because we’ve rebranded.
At Altus Assessments, we strive to help university programs improve their admissions process by providing assessments and other selection tools that shed light on applicants’ non-cognitive skills to paint a more holistic picture. Since we’re expanding our suite of assessments and selection tools beyond Casper, we’ve decided to rebrand the company and our products, which means you’ll see a new logo and, eventually, other changes to the TakeCasper website. This is an ongoing process, so you won’t see all the changes at once.
What this means for you as an applicant:
- The rebrand does NOT affect the content, format, or delivery of the Casper test. You’ll simply see a new logo and eventually, a refreshed look and feel to the test platform.
- As we transition all of our materials to the new brand over the next couple of months, you’ll likely still come across both our previous and current Casper logos.
- Depending on the program you’re applying to, you may also end up coming across and completing new assessments, like Snapshot.
- Over the next couple of months, we’ll be revamping the current TakeCasper and Casper Account sites to reflect the new brand.
- TakeCasper.com will still be your official go-to resource for all assessment-related products provided by Altus Assessments.