CASPer Information Webinar for Canadian Applicants – 2019-2020 Admissions Cycle
Watch the CASPer Information Webinar for all Canadian Professional Health Sciences applicants to programs in:
audiology, cardiovascular perfusion, dentistry, graduate nursing, masters in occupational therapy, masters in physical therapy, optometry, pharmacy, speech language pathology, undergraduate medicine, undergraduate occupational therapy, undergraduate physical therapy, and/or veterinary medicine.
Webinar topics include:
– Research and Evidence behind the CASPer test
– Logistics of CASPer and what to expect: How to register and reserve your test
– How to prepare for CASPer
– How CASPer is rated and distributed
– Why programs have chosen to use CASPer
– Do’s and Don’ts on test day
– How to complete your CASPer test successfully
Due to the number of registrants, we did not take questions live, however we did collect your questions. Q&A will be posted shortly here.